The 2017 Walk for Change was our biggest and most successful Walk yet! On Sunday, April 23, more than 1,700 people showed up for survivors, and the event raised over $281,000 in support of BARCC’s mission to end sexual violence. Check out the photos on Facebook!
Want to help us plan the 2018 Walk?
Join our e-mail list and be among the first to know when next year's Walk for Change will be and to receive the latest updates from BARCC.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston IT Services (BITS)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Curry College
- Eastern Bank
- Eaton Vance
- Emerson College
- ExecuSpace Construction Corporation
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Funding Change Consulting
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mount Ida College
- Partners HealthCare
- Sherin & Lodgen LLP
- Wentworth Institute of Technology