Local and national companies support BARCC through sponsorships of our two largest fundraising events—the Champions for Change Gala & Auction and the Walk for Change.
By sponsoring BARCC’s events, these businesses are publicly taking a stance against sexual violence and in support of survivors and our mission to prevent sexual violence. The following companies have invested in ending sexual violence in the last year:
Learn more about how your company can join these generous sponsors.
BARCC services are also made possible by generous support from private and family foundations. Foundations and trusts supporting our work this year include the following:
- Amelia Peabody Charitable Fund
- Anna B. Stearns Charitable Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Foundation of Massachusetts
- Boston Evening Clinic Foundation
- Bushrod H. Campbell and Adah F. Hall Charity Fund
- Cabot Family Charitable Trust
- Cambridge Community Foundation
- Cambridge Licensee Advisory Board
- The Clipper Ship Foundation, Inc.
- Cummings Foundation
- Fight Against Domestic Violence
- Janey Fund
- Lovett-Woodsum Foundation
- Lincoln and Therese Filene Foundation
- Sanofi Genzyme Corporation
People donate to BARCC for a number of reasons . . .
Some are grateful clients who want to give back to BARCC for changing their lives.
"You believed me. Without question. That left a lasting impact. In donating, I hope to pass that on to others. I believe you."
Some are moved to give as a way of honoring our work with survivors.
"I'm humbled by the integrity and deep-rooted intention of each and every person involved with BARCC and their desire to create a safe space for survivors. The tireless passion for creating change. The ability to sit with, and honor, humans in deep pain. . . . It's remarkable."
And others give as a way to be a part of the change they want to see in the world.
"I give because I believe the work BARCC does will make a difference in building a more empathic, respectful, and decent world."
Why will you give?