Skip To Main Content
As Seen on Instagram
Read recent news
- Volunteer or intern with BARCC to provide direct services to survivors of sexual violence and their loved ones through the hotline, counseling, community outreach, or legal or medical advocacy. We also have a volunteer program for people who want to lend us office support in short, weekly shifts, and often look for event volunteers for our two large annual events.
Join our Youth Leadership Corps
- Our Youth Leadership Corps (YLC) is for people ages 14 to 19 who want to learn about and create projects to educate their communities on issues of sexual violence. YLC members earn a stipend for their work. Learn more about the program here.
Learn about trainings
- BARCC's Community Awareness and Prevention Services team offers trainings to educate communities on issues of sexual violence and on how to prevent sexual violence. Available trainings include how to respond appropriately to survivors of sexual violence and how to create school and workplace cultures that reduce the chances of sexual violence occuring. We offer trainings in bystander intervention, consent and boundaries for youth, and responding to disclosures of sexual violence for staff.
- We hold two annual community events: the Walk for Change in April and the Champions for Change Gala & Auction in November. We also hold smaller, one-time events throughout the year, which you can learn about by following us on social media, or by checking our events page.
- BARCC is funded primarily by grants, funding, and donations. We appreciate all donations, no matter the size, and are buoyed and grateful by the amount of people who ask their friends and family to donate to BARCC in honor of birthdays, anniversaries, and other events. If you're interested in getting involved in this way, visit our donations page to learn more.